Wednesday, 11 May 2011

Decision

As time passed, I have been in MAHSA for 4 month already. I will sit my final exam on the next Monday. Should I tension or what ? Why i just feel like relax only ? Is that because of I'm not planning to take MBBS or DDS course ? So i don't need to care much about my result ? haiz...

I always think about it. Why i dont just take a course that offer in MAHSA. Why i want to change the university ? I got many friends here and why I want to start a new environment there and majority is malay. Why why why...Thats is only one reason- I want to fight for my dream. Even though there is only a ray of hope, i still will put my best foot forward to acheive my dream and join the CSI unit in forensic department in PDRM.

I heard many people said like there is no CSI unit in Malaysia. You watched too much of drama. But the truth is, it really have the unit in Malaysia and it is just not so famous like the CSI we watched-CSI Las Vegas. haha...

Below are the result that I found in forensic unit in PDRM


There are 5 Sections namely:
                  1) Administration
                  2) Physical - Crime Scene Investigation (CSI)
                                    - Fingerprint
                                    - Computer Crime
                                    - Document
                                    - Audio Visual
                   3) Biology - Biological areas
                                    - DNA Analysis (DNA Data Bank)
                   4) Chemistry - Arson & Criminalistic
                                      - Ballistic
                                      - Etching/ Vehicle Examination
                  5) Narcotics                


Do u see that ? Is Crime Scene Investigator (CSI) 

Forensic is a very important department in police force. They need to take control all the evidence and check for the evidence. That is an important unit that use scientific method to solve the crimes and bring them to court for those people against the law. It is a very challenges job.

Maybe I got a big heart to join the forensic field. Thats why i cannot think about any course i might be take for except forensic science. When my English teacher ask us to write an essay, I also wrote the topic that about forensic. Shit man, I got the poison already. Every time forensic forensic...XD

So, my planing is still want to become a forensic scientist. No matter how hard it is, I will try my best to do it. Even though someone is pulling my leg, I will also try to do it. Because I am I.......

2 comments:

  1. jiayou jiayou !!!
    support you de !!!
    i know that u can de!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. never feel too late to fight for your dream~good luck~!=D

    ReplyDelete