Thursday, 12 May 2011

Sad or Happy ?

Still have 3 more days to go before I sit my semester 1 final exam. Everything is feel like under control, but the big problem for now is the killing subject-MALAYSIAN STUDIES!!! it is harder than biology...i think it is because of MS got too many word that i don understand the meaning. How i want to face the subject that together with math on the same day. Haiz...my confidence is getting lower especially the English listening that made my mood down. What the...i even can't understand what the guy are trying to say in the part 2.Is their speaking got problem or our ear got problem?...I think my English will get 2 point something or worst come to worse 1 point something. Some more the coursework mark look like not so good. What is the CGPA i need to score for this exam ? 2 weeks after the exam, everything will be announced.

No comments:

Post a Comment