Monday, 1 August 2011

Tough and Complicated

I'm still remember that when I'm in Form 3, I already make up of my mind-I want to take forensic science. It is not because of the drama we watched-CSI or other else. Why I want to choose forensic science is because of I like Police and the JUSTICE. Besides that, the science field also can't lost in my life. Until that, I found out a course-Forensic Science. A very good combination of science theory and police to set up all the criminal that against the law to the court. What kind of aspirations are that ? Is it so great? Ya...That came out of my mind when I'm in Form 3.

I joined the science stream in Form 4 just want to achieve my dream. But the truth is-science I got C when taking the PMR. It is difficult to join the science stream since my science is terrible. My friend request the teacher to get me in and request the teacher again and again. 2 years time passed, the SPM result is released. Biology-A, Physics-A, Chemistry-A. At that moment, my feeling is nothing can described. I show to people, I CAN DO THIS!

I did many survey about the Forensic Science course. I also meet a friend that studying forensic science course in USM. Look like the God is also helping me...I meet a lecturer that studied Master's in Forensic Science before. I ask her a lot of opinion and she always give me a hand including showing her note and practical that she did last time in forensic course. She also help me to call the Supt. police officer that work in Cheras headquarter forensic lab and made an appointment for me. Much of appreciate...T.T When I got the offer letter from MSU and look at the syllabus, my spirit to take forensic science is getting stronger and stronger.

Some of the syllabus I feel very interesting in are:
  • Introduction to Forensic Science 
  • Crime Scene Investigation 
  • Physical Evidence Analysis 
  • Criminal Law 
  • Forensic Psychology 
  • Firearms and Ballistic 
  • Forensic Medicine 
  • Fire Investigation
  • Forensic Computer
  • Forensic DNA
  • Forensic Entomology
And etc. Too many topic...can't list all.= = 



But~~~Recently I'm always think about it.
  • What is the future if I studying forensic science
  • Is that good compare with other course?
  • Work at PDRM? JKM? Hospital? Private company? Kastam? 
  • How much they want to pay for me and how much the salary can be maximised ? 

It is feel like my life will be getting harder and harder. I can't made a tough and complicated decision. Should I drop my dream to study Forensic Science? These words always escaped from my mouth...T.T

Should I...?

  

Kc Signing Off
[2146] 

No comments:

Post a Comment