Friday, 12 August 2011

Mum

Mum...I really hope that you can know more about me. But I hope you won't read this. Sorry mum...

Recently I behave like a crazy people...too many thing I need to consider about. My final exam will be start 2 more days. Until now,what I can say is-I haven prepare for it. My mood is going down and down and same goes with my toughness. God ! You must be kidding me ! Why I face so many challenges at once time? Family...Friend...Study...

Just want to tell the truth, I don't know when I will collapse. Don't know when I will give up myself. Don't know when I will get depression disorder.

Mum...I hope you can really understand me and why I want to choose medicine. It's already set up in my mind. Of course I know it won't be easy to study. Even it's take 10 to 15 years to study, I already prepare myself to face for it. It is not the problem whether I can afford it or not, it depend whether I want to do this or not. There are many reasons for me to choose medicine even I'm very interested in forensic science. I though a period of time. And finally, I'm giving up forensic science. It is very hurt. I can't let my dream just go away, but I need to do this. Fine...that's all over. GAME OVER.

Mum...I hope that you can really support me but not discourage me and change my mind. What I'm thinking about is my plans. It is enough and stop listen to the aunty aunty all.  I definitely know that what I'm doing and what I'm thinking. Finally...I really really hope that you can support my mind even thought the way is not easily. Because I know- all the ways I got your accompany.
MUM. I love you...^^)

Kc Signing Off
[2346]

5 comments:

  1. chen KC, you are one of the most wonderful child i've seen. your mum is very lucky to have you. yes. we all know clearly about your passion for forensic science. but you can always aim higher for a brighter star to get the best you can in your life as a good son, and repay your mum. yes. now that you are choosing medicine instead, you have our full support, as long as you believe in yourself and struggle to stay strong even if you think things might pull you down. this is the decision you made. you shall not regret. your sincerity will open your mum's heart. =). we all love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Ah Hua..it is touching. I understand that, I hope i can do that also. But sometime that environment not also me to do that. Anyway, thank. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Forensic science, COOL! It was once my dream too,for real. That's why i can really understand your feeling.Due to parents' objection, i need to give it up. I'm choosing the almost similar path now as a doctor!It's not an easy job of course! I always believe that if someone wanted to archive something so badly, wanted to get something so badly, with hard work, no matter what dream they have, it will be archive one day. Oh ya, i'm Ying Yau from your senior batch. Warm welcoming to Mahsa MBBS. You'll surely have fun! Come to meet us, the seniors if you guys need help, we are there to help you guys out. Cheers. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thx u so much Ying Yau...Now I will work hard in MBBS course. No more forensic science....haha. Thx u for viewing my blog...^^)

    ReplyDelete