Wednesday, 14 December 2011

BMD + 2pm....=D

Kindly spend 30 minutes to write this post...
I have not much of time since this December have two examinations.

19/12/11- BMD-Mid-block test ( Chapter 1-27)
30/12/11- BMD-End-block test ( Chapter 28-54)

Omg man...that's end of 2011 and greeting for the coming 2012...=]
FIGHTING !!!
FIGHTING !!!
=]


Well...
That's about 2 months passed I knew about 2pm.
What I would like to say is~
Every things happened like a dream.
I just started to know about 2pm through the CABI song...
At the moment, I found out they are coming to Malaysia in November for the Asia Tour Concert.
Wooh...it is on time!! =]
Then I started to ask my friends whether want to go for the concert or not ?
And they all said:" YES! "
So be it......they journey toward 2pm get started....=D
Sometimes it is still hard to believe that I saw them
the REAL 2PM !!!


This is the first time I like K-pop so much even I don't know what they are singing.
Just felt like full of spirit when listen to their song and their dance.
It's amazing....haha!


So far I think I had listened to most of their song.
And I started to collect their item...





The First things I bought:
~2pm Hands Up limited edition album~




~ 2pm Asia Tour concert stuff ~

 ~ Towel & Rose from JunSu + Wooyoung ~





~ 2pm 1st Concert in SEOUL ~






~3 posters of 2pm ~


A medical student behave crazy like this...
But there will be a spirit if you managing it well...
Right ? haha...=]

After I graduate and become a doctor (2016), 
if I'm still a HOTTEST,
I will buy all 2pm stuffs...haha!
That's a promise...( is it expensive ??? haha...=D)



Kc signing off
[1622}

4 comments:

  1. haha...terbaik kot...baru tau dh nk tgk 2pm live..rockpitt lg..kita yg minat 2pm dr awal debut pun baru dpt tgk skrg + free sitting je..tp apa2 pun 2pm mmg the best kot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...thx for your viewing. I'm not standing at rock zone. I just bought free seating only. We all stay overnight there try to get a good seat. That's why we can get infront seat and near the extended stage on the left side. =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2pm hands up special edition=sangat best ! heee

    ReplyDelete
  4. owh..haha..i thought u rock zoner...I also want to come earlier but what to do..class2..haish.

    ReplyDelete