Wednesday, 6 June 2012

Fun of Blogging

1.41am...Sitting in front of laptop and thinking about to re-open and continue my blogging life. Am I too busy until just tend to be ignorance and forget about this blogger? Yes...I do. But when I start to review all the posts before, it refreshed my minds and it was so meaningful. Then I decided again to write & post everything here. After few years when you start to look back, you will found the reason why you need to spend your time here.

Lame introduction, I knew it.../.\
Currently, I'm busy for preparing my end-block exam in this coming Friday. It is my 2nd semester second system-Hematopoietic System. I need to work harder and study harder. I will try...(^.^) But I'm getting tired too easily. I spend more time to sleep instead of study. My godness...~

But now...I should continue my study after this. Good luck for my exam and see you all after this...=]

Chen
1.52a.m-Signing Off

No comments:

Post a Comment