Friday, 16 September 2011

A New Begin

The orientations week is finished. During that moment, there are some Prof telling us about the MBBS course like how the medicine come from? How the white coat come from and etc. Besides, I'm so nervous about the format of MBBS examination and worried about the probability being fail from the exam. How scare am I ? But the honor is....I'm a Student Doctor! Sometimes I'm still cant believe that I'm taking medicine. Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery(MBBS) man....sound like crazy!

During the white coat ceremony, the moment when I'm standing on the stage and the Dean of faculty medicine helps us to put the white coat, I felt like how amazing it is. I'm so proud to myself because I'm a future doctor!




Starting from now, I must put my best step forward and become a 5 Stars doctor. It will be a long-life professionals. I would like to take the opportunity thank to Mr.Andrew and Dr. Shahril. Both of them helping me a lot and I have a chance to study medicine. A much of appreciate. Thank you...
Of course my lovely Mummy also. I love you Mum....=) 

Besides that, a celebration of Moon Festival has been held on this Monday night in MAHSA. There was a different experience. It was a very nice celebration with the MAHSA students and I knew a lot of new friends especially senior from the MBBS and DDS ( Doctor of Dental Surgery). They all are very nice people.Thank you again...XD

-Edmund-
-Zy Hoe-
-Jeff-
-Alvin-
-Kong Liang-
-Yi Wei-
- Sai Er-


 




Last but not least, I would like to thank to my classmate and best friends...^^)

-Joyce-

-Joseph-

-Cynthia-

-Cui Ting-

You all look awesome when wearing the white coat. Future professionals...!!!
Let's us work hard together and helping each other...there will be a long journey for us and it will be a wonderful 5 years.....^^)


Kc signing off
[1331]

No comments:

Post a Comment