Tuesday, 20 September 2011

The Start of the Life

I finished my class for two days already, everything seem to be okay. I can still adapt to the medicine study environment. But it was just the beginning, it will be getting tough and tough. So, I need to have a very good skill in planning of time. It is the most important things. So far, I feel like the anatomy most because it is the most interesting subject in the semester one. Of course, the anatomy is the subject that need more understanding and memorizing. All the anatomy terms will be crazy for all of us, medical students will know about that...but anyway, just remember the 3S told by dean of medicine-Study...Study...and Study...hahaha!

Today morning we have the lecture class for anatomy( bones) and we need to know about all the bones in our body and use the anatomy terms to describe the relationship between each others in the lab in the afternoon. Crazy right ??!! haha. We need to demonstrate it example like the movement and the position. It is quite interesting but of course it will makes us crazy. But we must enjoy it cause we need to know about this...hehehe...=D



Who is she ??!!

 Wah...so hard working...XD


Anatomy
Physiology
 Biochemistry
Pharmacology
English

These are the subjects in one block that I need to cover up in 2 months time and it is damn a lots. Now I can understanding how the medical students feel like. I hope I can handle it also...^^)
The same things- STUDY STUDY and STUDY....
wakakaka....=D

Kc Signing off
[1900]

2 comments: