Saturday, 24 September 2011

24.9.2011

24.9.2011....A day that full of activities.

9.30am
Depart from MAHSA University College to Kamal bookstore to buy text book for semester 1 medicine course. There is like a small pasar stall....so crowded. But we are not buying vegetable, fish or chicken. Mostly all of us are buying medicine book. It is not Rm1 or Rm10. It is so expensive man...When you see the picture below, the first thing come to your mind is---WAH!!!



WAH...it is not groceries. It is all the text book...but all that books are for 6 of us....

Here is mine...@@...Saw all of these books also feel like tired ad...haha!
(ps: no money ad.....T.T....haha)


1.00pm
We moving on to another place that I never been before-Pusat Sains Negara.^^)


It is a very nice place for students to visit it....But for me~~Erm...not bad la. But I don't like....hahahah =P


4.30pm
We went for movie in Tropicana mall. What movie we watch ??!
Deng Deng Deng Deng.......

Johnny English Reborn!!!


7.30pm
We went back to MAHSA....
I start to wash my formal cloth and tidy up my room.
After write this post...I'm going to start my study already...
See You Guys...^^)


Kc Signing Off
[2241]


No comments:

Post a Comment