Saturday, 9 June 2012

8/9/12- The day after HEM system =]

As usual, every time after finished the examination for each system,we will planning to hang out together. Movie... Shopping... Lunch... Dinner... Game... whatever. Just try to enjoy yourself in this "super relax" situation that normally won't appear in our medical life. Haha!!! Around 12pm we set off from MAHSA University College to Midvalley Megamall.
(p/s: For all the out dating, 90% will be Midvalley...=.=)


On the way of window shopping...I found something that attract my sight.
HAHA...this advertisement ^.^

Because there are some story behind it. CONFIDENTIAL =P


【~Snow white & the Huntsman~】
The movie we watched at 2.30pm today and it's quite nice...


Before the movie start, there are some free time and we went for "GAMES" !!! 
What are they doing ??!! So concentrate...~




~Basketball game~



~Photo hunt~
5 people with 5 pairs eyes also can't see properly especially Caroline Kum (the middle one)
Her respond is so slow...OMG~ haha


After movie and some shopping...we went to "Zamai spaghetti" to have our dinner

The food which I ordered
It's quite nice but the price is a bit expensive...
It cost me RM 28...T.T

6 people and it cost us total RM175++...@.@


Because of I'm helping Racheal to take her new laptop that bought for his brother. She treat me with CHATime...^0^...Thank ar Racheal..paiseh paiseh...hehe


We went back to MAHSA after that.

After taking bath and tidy up my stuff, went to brother-Kong Liang room and start chit-chating. Felt so tired after the exam and the half day outdating. But I could manage it because it was all after the exam. HAHAHA...!!! After went back to my room, feel like playing DOTA again which I already quit for 4 years. OMG~ does it affect my studies ?! After playing 1 game...then I start with this blogging. That's my day of 08/06/12....before Respiratory System start =)


Kc signing off
[0312]

5 comments:

  1. =)
    all the best and wish you good luck

    by yoong

    ReplyDelete
  2. jia you, jia you for your future (^.^)

    ReplyDelete
  3. THx you...can I know who are this anonymous ? haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are welcome =)
    A supporter of you =)
    Be a doctor not so easy, but when got a caring heart and endurance, you sure can bear it =)
    Don't so stress and take care of your health while studying =)

    ReplyDelete