Sunday, 10 June 2012

EXO

The feeling without studying is awesome...Haha. But soon, the busy life will get back again on Monday. Haiz...~ But it's nice because I'm enjoying this weekend including writing my blog. =] After get back to the "Medical" life, there will not be much time for me so free here and write anything that I like. What am I going to write today ?  Hehe...=D


~K-pop~



Favorite K-pop Boy Group

EXO


While the member I like the most is:~


Sehun 세훈...=)
(He is younger than me...guess how old is he ?)



Favorite K-pop Girl Group

Girl's Generation-SNSD


While the member I like the most is:~


...Yoona...


OMG...Yoona & Sehun which give me the spirit to study. Haha... nonsense @.@


EXO is the first K-pop group which I have followed them before they are debut. It consists of 12 members which then regroup to EXO-K & EXO-M. They have just debut around 2 months and now they are really famous. In only 1 month time, their 1st Album-MAMA had sold more than 100,000 pieces. I'm one among the numbers.HAHA

EXO 1st Album-MAMA

The thing is, I got their whole group photo card which is very hard to get it. My first sentences when I'm opening the album is : " OMG..!!!" They MV is really nice and I think I have repeated for how many hundred times...>.<...|||


That's all I want to share for today...Bye Bye~~~=D
(p/s: my background song is also one of their song - ANGEL)


Kc Signing Off
【0323】

No comments:

Post a Comment